Youthscape is a cross community and cross border programme which is young person centred. The programme focuses on 3 key areas; Personal Development, Good Relations and Citizenship. Youthscape runs in Letterkenny and Ballybofey.
Who can apply?
- Anyone between the ages of 14 – 24 years old
- Anyone not in full-time education, employment, training or Steps to Work
- Anyone interested in trying something new
- Gain OCN Level 1 qualifications in Personal Development, Good Relations and Citizenship
- Support with travel and childcare costs
- Lunch provided each day
- Team building and fun day trips – North and South
- Make a difference to your community with a social impact project
Youthscape supports 14-24 year olds from all backgrounds to build self-confidence, promote employability and develop cross community engagement!
The Youthscape programme is a cross-border, cross-community interventionist programme developed in association with South West College, as Lead Partner, Donegal Youth Service and TIDES Training. It will operate in Counties Tyrone, Fermanagh and Donegal covering the 5 areas of Omagh, Enniskillen, Dungannon, Ballybofey and Letterkenny
For more information contact:
Letterkenny: Jackie Ferry | Telephone or Text +353 85 2578223
Ballybofey: Yvonne Tilley | Telephone or Text +353 85 2578222
Or call the Donegal Youth Service office on 074 91 29630
Omagh/Strabane: Ryan Beacom – Telephone or Text: 07557178139
Enniskillen: Hannah Magee | Telephone or Text: 07557178162
Dungannon | Cookstown: Paula McGrath | Telephone or Text 07557178195
This project is supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB). Match-funding for the project has been provided by the Northern Ireland Executive and the Department for Children and Youth Affairs in Ireland.